Study Abroad Destinations
Study in UK
Education UK, The Best You Can Be !
The UK is one of the world’s most popular destinations to study higher education, with more than 500,000 international students enrolling each year.
- Students around the world have long been drawn to study in the UK. Known for its world-class education, diversity, and bustling student cities
- British universities are globally known for helping students refine their critical and creative thinking skills and arming them with skills and experiences that will help them succeed in their chosen career.
- UK universities offer specialized degrees, even at an undergraduate level. This is ideal if you don’t want to wait until postgraduate level before specializing in a field of study.
- If you study in the UK, your degree will be recognized and respected around the world. Receiving a degree from a UK university will provide you with a solid foundation for the real world and will help you get your dream job.
- Studying in the UK will make your CV stand out to prospective employers. Most employers in most countries want to hire people with a good grasp of the English language. Studying at a UK university proves to employers that you can live, work and communicate with others in the English language.
- UK degrees take 3 or 4 years to complete and a postgraduate degree takes only one year. This means you will spend less on tuition fees.
- Living costs are also much lower in the UK compared to other countries around the world, such as the USA/ New Zealand/ Australia
- An international student in the UK is typically allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during term time, and full-time outside of term time. This will allow you to gain valuable work experience, meet new people and earn money alongside your studies.
- There is also a Graduate Route scheme that is available to anyone completing a UK degree / Masters. This allows you to stay and work in the UK for up to two years after you graduate.
- Most university courses will allow and encourage students to do an internship as part of their studies, some institutes may even offer this as a module. This means you can get experience and improve your CV before you even graduate!
Study in Dubai
Middlesex University Dubai is a 5-star KHDA-rated university that has been providing quality, affordable UK education.
- As Dubai’s largest UK university, it has over 4,800 students from 120+ nationalities
- In September 2021, the university opened its second campus in Dubai International
- Academic City, offering a wider international student community.
- The university’s commitment to inclusive, industry-led, and engaging education
empowers students to become professional, skilled individuals ready for the modern
- Student are prepared to become lifelong learners and contribute to their
- The university’s global family is proud of its commitment to innovation and
Study at Newcastle Medicine University , Malaysia
- The campus provides undergraduate degrees in Medicine (MB BS) and Biomedical Sciences (BSc), as well as opportunities for foundation and postgraduate study.
- The programmes of study are identical to Newcastle’s UK-based provision, and lead to the award of the same degrees, conferred by Newcastle University, UK.
- By choosing to study at NUMed Malaysia, students will obtain a reputable UK qualification, from an internationally recognized university, at a cost significantly less than that of studying for the same degrees in the UK.
- MB BS and BSc programmes offer opportunities for periods of study in the UK.
- NUMed Malaysia is fully recognised by both the General Medical Council (GMC) and the MMC.